$350,000 Side Access & Workshop!
26 Wilderness Drive, Dawesville, WA 6211
Spacious Dawesville Living with Features Galore!
The home features;
- A good size lounge room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan dining and family room with ducted evaporative air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- 3 double minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Light and bright décor throughout
The exterior of the property features;
- A gable patio, single garage
- Second driveway leads to undercover gable parking for boat and caravan
- Brick powered workshop
- Easy care gardens with court yard at the front
- Solar hot water system and solar panels
- Water Rates; $1400/yr approx
- Council Rates; $1800/yr approx
This property is tenanted until March 2021 at $350/week.
Well located to bowling, tennis, Sailing Club, Golf Course, Surf Lifesaving Club, Dawesville Channel and restaurants. This property offers a great opportunity to secure convenient coastal living at an affordable price!
View today, you will not be disappointed. Contact Exclusive Listing Agent Martha Malkvoic on 0439 930 043 - [email protected]
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Dawesville
Median sale price
Dawesville median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dawesville median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dawesville number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.