$680,000 - $720,000
6 and 6A Albury Ave, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
HOUSE AND GRANNY FLAT!
- 3 great sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in to main
- Combined lounge and dining area with plenty of natural lights
- Ample kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, electric cooking and wall oven
- Original bathroom with shower, bath, mirrored vanity and toilet
- Spacious sunroom to the rear of the home, complete with second toilet and backyard access
- Internal laundry with plenty of space of a washer and dryer
- With both concrete and grassed areas, the backyard is shared by both tenants
- Currently leased at $400pw with tenants that are happy to stay
- Extras include electric hot water and double carport
- Welcoming lounge with gas heater and ceiling fans
- Chic kitchen with caesarstone benchtop, electric cooking and stainless steel range hood plus adjacent dining nook
- Single bedroom with ceiling fan and plenty of natural light
- Easy-to-maintain bathroom with shower bath, toilet and modern vanity
- Sunroom overlooking the backyard, perfect for storage or relaxation
- Currently leased at $180pw
Thoughtfully located with just 170 metres to Waminda Reserve, 750 metres to the local shops, 7 mins to Campbelltown Station, 8 mins to Campbelltown Mall and fast food, 8 mins to the Hume Motorway and 11 mins to Macarthur Square.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Wiseberry Campbelltown does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
---LET'S BE FRIENDS!---
Market Trends in Campbelltown
Median sale price
Campbelltown median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Campbelltown median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Campbelltown number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.