1/86 Oramzi Road, Girraween, NSW 2145
Selling Off The Plan - Completion Due Late 2021 - Potential For $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant
• Gas appointed kitchens with stone benchtops and dishwashers.
• Open plan living spaces with timber flooring.
• Walk-in-robes or built-in-robes to all bedrooms
• 3 zoned ducted air-conditioning.
• Private courtyards ideal for entertaining
• 2 secure basement car spaces and lock up storage cages.
• Differing floorplans available ranging in size from 142sqm to 215sqm
To add to their sleek and modern aesthetic, these townhouses are only minutes away from Girraween Primary School and both Toongabbie & Pendle Hill station and shops. Along with exceptional positioning the investment potential is second to none with healthy rental returns expected upon completion placing this opportunity as a must see for potential investors.
Anticipated Council Rates: $300.00 per quarter
Anticipated Water Rates: $180.00 per quarter
Anticipated Strata Fees: $500.00 per quarter
Total Size: 138sqm – 211sqm
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Market Trends in Girraween
Median sale price
Girraween median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Girraween median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Girraween number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.