15 Jingana Road, Banksia Grove, WA 6031
Another happy buyer and seller!!
Situated on a quiet street a short stroll from the Banksia Grove Shopping Centre with Coles/Woolies/Aldi and a host of eateries and coffee shops -- and just around the corner from Joseph Banks college too!
* Beautiful landscaped garden with large alfresco entertaining patio which is west facing for the sunset views
* Upgraded kitchen with heaps of counter space, dedicated microwave recess, pantry, large fridge recess
* Great size bedrooms -- all can comfortably accommodate queen beds
* Large Master suite with split system airconditioner and walk-in robe with door and shower ensuite
* Easy care wood laminate flooring thoughout the livings areas
* Modern LED downlights to help reduce your electric bills
* Gas bayonet for low cost winter heating
* Internal shoppers entry from garage. Home Alarm system. Security screen to front door
If you've looked at other cottage style homes and felt a bit "closed-in" or too near the neighbours, then this is THE ONE to come check out -- its got a great feeling of space and tranquillity!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Market Trends in Banksia Grove
Median sale price
Banksia Grove median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Banksia Grove median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Banksia Grove number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.