5/2 Jaclyn Street, Ingleburn, NSW 2565
Prime Position. .. Don't Miss it..
- Four Great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to all plus en-suite to master bedroom
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Extra family area Upstairs
- Modern kitchen complete with gas cooking and offering plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- 3rd Bathroom with shower downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Floating floorboards through the house.
- Duct-ed air conditioning system.
- Remote controlled Lock Up garage with internal access
- Undercover alfresco area overlooking low maintenance grassed backyard
Built in 2013, this property has everything you could wish for in a quality built home, plenty of space and character just waiting for you to say YES!
> Strata : $323/QRT
> Water : $177/QRT
> Council : $295/QRT
LIKE TO BUY THIS HOUSE, BUT NEED TO SELL YOURS?
CALL Your Area Specialist Rahat Ferdaus Jp FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION APPRAISAL OF YOUR HOME.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Ingleburn
Median sale price
Ingleburn median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Ingleburn median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Ingleburn number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.