4 De Saxe Close, Thornleigh, NSW 2120
Generous home with tranquil bush views
- Generous six bedroom residence perfect for dual family accommodation
- Includes self-contained two bedroom apartment with internal access
- Choice of living, dining and meals areas plus updated main kitchen
- Two generous covered balconies capturing the stunning bush outlooks
- Six bedrooms all with built-in robes, king sized master with ensuite
- Polished hardwood floors, new carpeting and lovely raked ceilings
- Sleek renovated bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain shower
- Double garage plus additional off street parking, air conditioning
- 10 minutes stroll to Westleigh Shopping Village and local amenities
- Solid brick veneer 1986 build located on a sizeable 756.5sqm (approx.) block
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Benji Yothanan on 0411 728 773.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Thornleigh
Median sale price
Thornleigh median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Thornleigh median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Thornleigh number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.