UNDER CONTRACT BY SUSAN LAM
160 Elderberry Drive, South Lake, WA 6164
Home Sweet Home
Freshly painted and with new carpets installed, this freestanding street front duplex offers spacious and separate living areas that will easily cater to your family's lifestyle.
The central kitchen is the heart of the home with plenty of room for the family to gather and create homemade feasts.
The large tropical outdoor entertaining is inviting and perfect for quiet moments relaxing with a cuppa or hosting memorable dinner parties with friends.
Ready for its new family, we welcome yours through to experience your new nest at 160 Elderberry Drive South Lake.
- Front formal lounge and dining
- Open plan living and meals area
- Central kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar & plenty of storage
- Four bedrooms (3 bedrooms have walk in/built in robes)
- Semi ensuite with separate bath tub & shower
- Laundry with courtyard access
- Ceiling fans
- Security alarm
- NBN available
- Freshly painted and new carpets
- Large gabled patio with easy care gardens & bore reticulation
- Single carport & secure car bay for a boat/caravan
- Additional parking on the driveway for up to 3 cars
Local amenities within a short drive:
- 1 min to Lakeland Senior High School
- 2 mins to South Lake Primary School
- 5 mins to Adventure World & Bibra Lake
- 6 mins to Cockburn Central Train Station
- 7 mins to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- 7 mins to Murdoch University
- 8 mins to Blue Gum Montessori School
- 10 mins to Jandakot Airport
- 17 mins to Coogee beach
For further information or to book a viewing, please call Susan Lam on 0403 124 699.
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Entertainment Area
- Living Area
Market Trends in South Lake
Median sale price
South Lake median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
South Lake median rent price trends (last 12 years)
South Lake number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.