8, 17 Graham Crescent, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Spacious design in central Baulkham Hills
Three large bedrooms are presented in orbit of a substantial, open plan living and dining area. The home is conveniently located only a few minutes walk to the bus stop for direct, frequent buses to the CBD, Parramatta, Macquarie Park and Norwest.
Luxurious high ceilings, LED downlighting and multiple grand windows frame this space; yielding a degree of natural light remarkable for a two storey property. A contemporary technical kitchen offsets this central space, offering stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry beneath opulent Caesarstone benchtops.
The large master bedroom boasts private balcony access and a spacious ensuite, with all other rooms positioned privately across the larger floorplan.
Nestled away in a secure, quiet cul-de-sac in central Baulkham Hills, this property is surrounded by local schools, shops and, notably, parkland.
Outdoors, a sizeable covered entertainment area draws the eye – as does the verdant level lawn and perimetral greenery of a small manicured garden. The entire property overlooks the adjacent Yattenden Reserve; native parkland nearby Baulkham Hill's famous sports fields.
• Attractive 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family townhouse, enjoying great views over Yattenden Reserve
• High ceilings and an open plan layout lend to a notable sense of space throughout the interior, only compounded by the large windows and iridescent natural lighting found throughout
• Substantial technical kitchen boasts a contemporary design and luxurious fittings, including Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample hued cabinetry
• Master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe, private balcony access and a large modern ensuite
• All other rooms present built-in wardrobes and the same use of natural light
• Sizeable family multimedia room promises space to unwind or play
• Downstairs powder room
• Sizeable rear alfresco and covered entertainment area, ideal for nights in with friends and overlooking a sizeable level lawn
• Huge upstairs balcony, with private master bedroom access
• Secure, two vehicle automatic garage – plus comfortable and secure complex parking for more cars
• Electronic security alarm system
• Yattenden Reserve | 0.05 km
• Yattenden Oval and Hills Rugby Club | 0.2 km
• Bidjigal Reserve | 3.7 km
• Winston Hills Mall | 3.6 km
• Stockland Baulkham Hills Shopping Centre | 1.4 km
• Sydney CBD | 30.9 km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.
Market Trends in Baulkham Hills
Median sale price
Baulkham Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Baulkham Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Baulkham Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.