69A Drake Street, Bayswater, WA 6053
WORTHY OF A MAGAZINE COVER
Bordering a park with beautiful views from upstairs and sitting at the rear on 390sqm behind a secure electric gate, the generous floor plan consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas, separate office and big double garage.
The high-end kitchen and expansive open plan living area are worthy of a magazine cover with its polished concrete floors, stunning kitchen and the long list of quality built-in appliances, stone waterfall benchtop with feature Marri breakfast bar and under stair wine/drinks storage.
But it doesn't stop there! Sliding glass doors connect this space with outdoors which backs onto the neighbouring park and features exposed aggregate flooring, a floating Blackbutt wooden bar, built-in Ziegler & Brown BBQ and integrated fridge or freezer/drinks cooler all undercover. Tucked away and surrounded by lush landscaped gardens is the 6-seater spa and a large easy-care lawn area flows down the side of the home offering plenty of room for children to play.
Not forgetting to mention you also have the large balcony upstairs to enjoy which has sweeping park views, customised privacy screens and built-in speakers.
Offering a plethora of living areas including a separate sunken theatre room and a third upstairs sitting room meaning every family member can lay claim to their own private corner of the house.
All of this is located just a stone's throw from Hillcrest Reserve and walking distance to Bayswater train station, town centre and Chisholm College.
You don't need us to tell you how rare it is to find such a high-quality big home, in such a family-friendly and special location. If you aren't already blown away by the photos, just wait until you inspect!
Summary of features:
- 390sqm of land (not including driveway) with electric gate
- Security alarm & CCTV
- Actron ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN connected
- Solar panels
- The upstairs balcony has a gas bayonet, downlights, customised privacy screens, built-in speakers and beautiful park views
- Alfresco has exposed aggregate flooring, gas bayonet, downlights, built-in speakers, built-in Blackbutt bar, Ziegler & Brown BBQ, integrated Fisher & Paykel 900ml Fridge/freezer/drinks cooler, electric external blind
- Ample easy-care artificial lawn, reticulated landscaped garden beds, outdoor garden lighting operated by remote control and water feature
- Cyclone 6-seater spa (with lockable lid) and external shower
- Kitchen has stone benchtop with a waterfall end and features Marri breakfast bar, XL gunmetal grey Blanco sink, Liebherr Comfort 140lt under bench integrated fridge,
Liebherr Grand Cru 48Lt 18 bottle wine fridge, hot and cold Zip Filter Inbuilt Drink Preparation Station, ASKO Pro Series oven, ASKO Pro Series microwave/convection oven plus ASKO Pro Series combi-steam oven
- Living area has under stairs wine cellar/drinks storage, electric blinds, inbuilt entertainment wall and Saturn series light switches
- Sunken separate media room has wooden flooring and built-in surround system
- Laundry has direct access to outside plus a downstairs powder room
- Extra-large double garage able to fit two big cars and have additional storage space
- Upstairs sitting room opening onto the balcony
- King-sized luxurious master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanities
- Three double bedrooms all have built-in mirrored wardrobes and share a family bathroom
- Separate upstairs office or baby's nursery
- Located next door to a reserve and a stone's throw from Hillcrest Reserve and the route 48 bus stop taking you straight into the CBD
- Walking distance to Bayswater train station, town centre and Chisholm College
Market Trends in Bayswater
Median sale price
Bayswater median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bayswater median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bayswater number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.