11 Valencia Street, Bensville, NSW 2251
Relaxed low maintenance living in a sought-after location
Outside the home there are low maintenance gardens, a sunny level lawn area and a separate studio/ home office with an adjoining covered entertaining area.
Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket in Bensville and only minutes to the coast's best beaches, boat ramps and village shops this home is a must to inspect.
- Showcasing smart street appeal framed by magnolias
- Open plan lounge and dining room off the kitchen area
- Updated bathroom features a bath and separate WC with matte black fittings and Internal laundry
- Neutral light-filled interiors with beautiful timber floorboards throughout
- New reverse cycle split system air conditioner in living room
- Freshly painted plus new blinds throughout and floors sanded
- Set on a 544sqm block, fully fenced yard ideal for kids and pets
- NBN and Foxtel, solar panels provide energy efficient living
- Plans in place to build a two bedroom granny flat
- Quiet family-friendly street, close to schools, shops and beaches, walking distance to local cafe and public wharf
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Bensville
Median sale price
Bensville median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bensville median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bensville number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.