43B Edgar Street, Auburn, NSW 2144
BE SURPRISED BY THIS SUPER SIZE 2 LEVEL FAMILY HOME ON A 676SQM BLOCK
In the same family for almost 30 years, this solid and well maintained home is in a prime and central Auburn location and offers size and space for the largest of families. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms with builtins, a neat bathroom, and rumpus room with views. Downstairs has a formal lounge and dining, neat kitchen opening to a casual meals area and huge family room perfect for entertaining, a large home office (or 5th bedroom), modern bathroom, and downstairs bedroom with ensuite, and large laundry with storage. On a low maintenance 676sqm block, with 16.2m frontage, huge single garage with internal access, separate driveway to the backyard, carport, and located central to all facilities in Auburn this home offers all the size and space that would suit the largest of families.
* 4 good sized bedrooms with builtins
* Main bedroom downstairs with ensuite
* Extra home office / or 5th bedroom
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Neat kitchen with casual meals area
* Great family room for entertaining
* Bonus upstairs family room with views
* 2 bathrooms, one recently renovated
* 3 split system air conditioners
* Internal laundry with storage space
* 676sqm block with 16m frontage
* Lockup garage, side driveway with carport
* Centrally located in Auburn
* Rental estimate - $600 to $650 per week
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Market Trends in Auburn
Median sale price
Auburn median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Auburn median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Auburn number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.