74 Racecourse Road, Berrigan, NSW 2712
7.5 Ha – 18.5 Acres
FOR SALE VIA PRIVATE TREATY - INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Exciting opportunity to secure part of the well renowned “Kilfenora Racing Farm”. Located on the outskirts of Berrigan township opposite Berrigan racecourse, “Kilfenora Park” presents a rare opportunity to develop an idyllic lifestyle property to build your dream home. Opportunity also provided for future subdivision with expired planning permit.
• Home to champion thoroughbreds “Better Loosen Up” and “Campaign King”
• Mostly cleared and comprised of flat to slightly undulating topography
• Large Lot Residential zoning with potential for future subdivision (STCA)
• Extensive frontage to the sealed Racecourse Road with easy access
• Fully fenced and currently utilised as one main paddock only
• Opposite Berrigan racecourse and ideally suited to equine pursuits
• Horse complex to include sixteen horse stalls plus five undercover yards
• Less than 2 kms to Berrigan township and only 30 kms to Cobram/Barooga
• Offered for sale in conjunction with Nathan Everingham & Co at Finley
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact John Honeychurch from Corcoran Parker on 0419 790 924 or Nathan Mackay from NE & Co on 0487 831 122.
The information contained herein is intended as a guide only and no guarantee is provided as to its accuracy. This content is provided using information obtained through sources deemed reliable including knowledge of the local area. Corcoran Parker accepts no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
Market Trends in Berrigan
Median sale price
Berrigan median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Berrigan median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Berrigan number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.