$275,000 - $295,000
23 Lovett Avenue, Dubbo, NSW 2830
One Look & You'll Lovett
Situated in the leafy surrounds of South Dubbo, you'll love the northerly aspect which floods the lounge room in natural sunlight and you'll appreciate the comforting warmth of the slow combustion wood heater. The open plan kitchen with ample storage shares a space with the dining area, meaning meal prep and family time can go hand in hand.
At the rear of the home you will find an additional living space or sunroom to enjoy a cup of tea or a book, whatever the heart desires. All three bedrooms are serviced by the generous bathroom with separate toilet for functionality.
Evaporative cooling, gas point and slow combustion wood heater will ensure your comfort year-round.
Stepping outside, the established trees and gardens offer privacy and seclusion whilst providing screening from neighbors and fencing.
Situated in the heart of South Dubbo close to Tamworth Street and Boundary Road Shops, this home is perfectly suited to owner occupiers and investors alike!
We'd love for you to be our guest at a COVID-safe open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter 0402 640 126 or Logan Maidens 0423 723 911 to arrange a visit at a time that suits you. Please help us keep serving you by not attending if you're unwell or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Three bedrooms, all with storage
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- North facing living area with slow combustion wood heater
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Evaporative cooling and gas point
- Double garage in rear yard
- Fully enclosed sun room
- Additional living area or sunroom
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Council rates $2,526.49 p/a
- 1.2km to Tamworth Street shops
- 1.0km to Dubbo College South Campus
- 1.2km to South Dubbo Tavern
- 1.0km to South Dubbo Oval
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Dubbo
Median sale price
Dubbo median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dubbo median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dubbo number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.