3 Gunambi Street, Wallsend, NSW 2287
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE VIEWS
Looking for views? A sunroom? under house storage? Or the perfect alfresco area?
STOP what you are doing and have a look at this must-see home. This 3-bedroom home has everything you are looking for in a perfect location. You are walking distance to Wallsend Village, the CBD and Federal Park Playground and just minutes from the Hunter Expressway or an easy drive into the beaches at Newcastle, you will kick yourself if you miss out on this beauty.
- A front porch to enjoy a morning coffee
- The lounge at the front of the home would be the perfect spot to relax in with the fireplace which includes a gas bayonet
- 3 generous bedrooms all include ceiling fans, 2 of those include built in robes
- Master bedroom has a beautiful ensuite with brand new glass shower door
- Your 2nd living area is large, open and airy, perfect for a combined lounge & dining area or use it as the toy room, the options are endless
- The kitchen has a Hamptons feel to it with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and it would be a pleasure to cook in as you take in the views
- Your dining area is the perfect spot to have a dinner party as you can spread out into the enclosed sunroom and soak in the stars
- Main bathroom includes a combined shower and bathtub with timber accents
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the upper level for year-round comfort
- High ceilings, plantation shutters and storage are showcased throughout
- Separate laundry leads outside and has a 3rd w/c
- Head downstairs to find the double car garage plus there is huge under house storage and this leads out the back to the covered alfresco area which is the perfect spot for a BBQ
- Let the kids and pets run around in safety in the fully fenced yard with side gate access all nestled onto a 512sqm block
- Land Rates $454 per quarter approx.
For further information contact Edgeworth's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Market Trends in Wallsend
Median sale price
Wallsend median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Wallsend median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Wallsend number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.