1/87 Grass Tree Circuit, Bogangar, NSW 2488
Stylish Renovated Duplex
Only a short stroll to all Cabarita Beach has to offer including a dog friendly beach down the road, shops, cafes, school and sporting fields.
The open plan living enjoys natural lighting and flows onto a private covered deck and al-fresco area. There are three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master en-suite - a rare feature among other duplexes in the area.
There is adequate storage including a single lock up garage with internal access to the home. This could be converted into a fourth bedroom or office if you work from home.
The large front courtyard is fenced and features a concrete slab for your boat, caravan or secondary car space.
Interest will be high, so please get in contact with Brent Savage for more information or see open times.
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car + space for caravan/boat
- Spacious front courtyard and back entertaining deck
- Freshly painted roof and interior
- New kitchen and bathrooms
- New doors
- New ceiling fans
- Gas cooktop and electric hot water
- Freshly turfed front courtyard
- 1km walk to Cabarita Back Beach (dog friendly)
- 850m walk to Bogangar Primary School
- 700m to sporting fields/skatepark
- 1.9km to Woolworths/cafe strip/surf life saving club
- 10km to Kingscliff (New Tweed Hospital)
- 24km to Gold Coast Airport
Market Trends in Bogangar
Median sale price
Bogangar median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bogangar median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bogangar number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.