74/208 Parramatta Road, Homebush, NSW 2140
Near new (June 2019) luxury apartment in a quiet position
The chef's kitchen comes with a Bosch stainless-steel gas stove with large wok burner, oven, range hood, dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops. The extra large parking space (suitable for disabled drivers or big vehicles) and a storage cage in the secure basement provides drive-in/out convenience in all weather.
The Bakehouse Quarter is less than a five minute drive away, offering great restaurants, bars and cafés, ranging from fresh food to delicious international cuisine. There's also a bowling centre, gym, childcare services and an ALDI grocery store. For more fresh produce and incredible shopping, Sydney Markets and Paddy's Markets Flemington are only a few minutes walk from home. Plus, residents can enjoy premium outlet shopping at Direct Factory Outlet (DFO), with incredible discounts on hundreds of top designer brands.
Also nearby you'll find Sydney Olympic Park, featuring a staggering number of world-class recreational and sporting facilities, Sydney International Aquatic Centre, walking and cycling paths, sporting events and festivals, seven parks (featuring free barbecues, playgrounds and water play areas) and loads more.
• Quietly positioned, 4th floor with no common walls
• 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• Large bathroom and ensuite
• High ceilings and timber flooring
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Kitchen comes with Bosch appliances, gas cooking, oven, dishwasher, range hood, Caesarstone bench tops
• Extra large, secure parking space and storage cage
• 3 min walk to Flemington Markets
• 7 min walk to Homebush Boys High
• 9 min walk to Homebush and Homebush Public School
• 10 min walk Flemington station
• 3 min drive to DFO
• 4 min drive to Bakehouse Quarter, Aldi
• 7 min drive to Westfield Burwood, Costco, Rhodes
• Catchment zone for Homebush Public, Homebush Boys High, Strathfield Girls High
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Homebush
Median sale price
Homebush median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Homebush median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Homebush number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.