31 Mount Auburn Road, Auburn, NSW 2144
POSITION AND POTENTIAL - FIRST TIME EVER ON THE MARKET
In the same family for over 100 years, this classic cottage on a 573sqm block, with 15.2m frontage, offers plenty of potential in a great position. With 3 bedrooms, separate lounge with split system air conditioner, and dining, neat bathroom, galley style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, undercover bbq area, carport and lock up garage. With some classic period features both inside and outside, and in a popular location only 350m to the local public school, and 1km to Berala station and shopping centre, this home offers a number of opportunities.
* 3 good size bedrooms, one with builtin
* 573sqm block with 15.2m frontage
* Separate lounge and dining rooms
* Split systems air conditioners, dishwasher
* Galley style kitchen with gas cooking
* Garage, carport and undercover area
* 950m to Berala train station
* Rental estimate - $390 to $430 per week
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Market Trends in Auburn
Median sale price
Auburn median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Auburn median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Auburn number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.