10 Blackett Drive, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
North Facing Dual Occupancy with Open Family Living. Two Balconies with Gorgeous Views. Walk to Rose Garden, Excelsior Primary, Pool & Roxborough Park
Registration Starts from 10:15AM, Auction onsite at 11:00AM on 12th September 2020
First time on the market from the first owner. Spread wide across two storeys, this sturdy and oversized residence posits high-quality spacious family living against its blue chip, suburb central Castle Hill address.
Sporting four large bedrooms and a host of open plan living areas, the interior of this family home is one of space and unfolded design. Massive windows form the core of each room; linearly presented along the length of the first floor. Two large, timber-fitted kitchens are presented alongside the multiple bedrooms – ideal for the welcoming host or lively entertainer. Larger balconies are notable on exterior's two distinct North and South facing profiles – promising private views of the sun's movement throughout the day and overlooking Castle Hill's surrounds from their elevated position.
Outside, a large street frontage presents a large lawn and sizeable manicured garden, while out back a pink-hued terraced landscape complements a larger level lawn overlooked by one of the upstairs balconies.
• Sweeping four bedroom family home, spread wide across two storeys, a massive block and a blue chip Castle Hill position
• Open plan design and high ceilings define the interior; bathed in natural light from the home's many linear large windows
• Massive north-facing master bedroom enjoys access to a private ensuite and a mirrored built-in wardrobe
• All other bedrooms present a similarly spacious appeal, overlooking the four orientations of the block's immediate surrounds
• The floorplan boasts two kitchens, one upstairs and one downstairs, each with notably ample wooden cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
• North facing and full brick construction on ground floor
• Two big balconies – one on each side of the larger upstairs layout
• North-facing and levelled front yard, with massive lawn, long driveway and manicured garden
• Secure, two vehicle automatic garage, plus ample driveway parking for plenty more cars
• Sizeable terraced backyard, with lawn and slated gardens
• Walk to Excelsior Public School, Rose Garden, Roxborough Park, Council's swimming pool and bus stops nearby
• Less than 10 minutes drive to Sydney Metro Showground Station and Castle Hill Station
• Castle Hill Mall | 2.8 km
• Coles Norwest | 4.1 km
• Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 0.5 km
• The Hills Community Rose Garden | 0.6 km
• Excelsior Public School | 0.6 km
• Model Farms High School | 6.0 km
• St Gabriel's School | 0.81 km
• Gilroy Catholic College | 0.84 km
• Baulkham Hills High School | 0.85 km
• St. Michael's School | 0.85 km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Living Area
Market Trends in Castle Hill
Median sale price
Castle Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Castle Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Castle Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.