5, 19-23 Chelsea Avenue, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Light-filled living in central Baulkham Hills
Spread high across two levels, this a property well-bathed in natural light. High ceilings, large windows and light-hued décor frame the interior with a distinctly spacious appeal. A modern, open plan downstairs formal living and dining area lies adjacent to a contemporary chef's kitchen; bragging stainless steel appliances beneath an elegant Caesarstone benchtop.
Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom enjoys access to a private balcony and large attached ensuite (with bathtub), while of two secondary bedrooms, one enjoys similar balcony access while the other presents a larger footprint.
Outside, a paved and covered rear alfresco posits entertainment potential – overlooked by the sizeable second storey balcony and adjacent to a well sized paved courtyard. Ideally located in Baulkham Hills CBD, this blue-chip address is also just a short walk from surrounding schools, Stockland Baulkham Hills and the area's sizeable TAFE campus.
• Spacious three bedroom townhouse, enjoying modern interior living and an ideal location in central Baulkham Hills
• Open plan design, with high ceilings and light filled formal living and dining areas
• Substantial master bedroom features access to a private rear balcony, just beyond heavy-set curtains and a modern attached ensuite bathroom
• One bedroom enjoys similar balcony access, while the other presents a larger footprint
• Contemporary kitchen features stainless steel appliances beneath elegant Caesarstone benches and gas cooking
• Formal lounge and dining area
• Large upstairs multimedia area, fitting as a living room or kids play area
• Additional downstairs powder room
• A wrapping upstairs balcony overlooks the entire backyard
• Paved and covered rear alfresco posits entertainment potential, protected from the elements
• Sizeable paved rear private courtyard
• Secure and safe strata address promise neighbourly connection (if desired) and security with a rear-of-lot position
• Secure, two vehicle automatic garage, in addition to strata visitor parking and street parking for more cars
• Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills | 0.75 km
• TAFE Baulkham Hills| 1.2 km
• Bidjigal Reserve | 3.8 km
• Darling Mills Creek | 4.1 km
• Sydney CBD | 31.5 km
• Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1.6 km
• Model Farms High School | 4.0 km
• Baulkham Hills High School | 0.43 km
• Jasper Road Public School | 1.21 km
• Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School | 1.43 km
• Woodbury School | 1.53 km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.
Market Trends in Baulkham Hills
Median sale price
Baulkham Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Baulkham Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Baulkham Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.