3A Baybury Rise, Woodvale, WA 6026
3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|Lounge/theatre|Family|Dining |Patio|Storeroom|Carport
- This delightful home is a fresh and fabulous blank canvas, waiting for loving new owners to add their personality and sparkle. Freshly painted and carpeted, with new blinds and LED lighting throughout most of the home, this delightful move is ready for you to move on in, unpack and RELAX!
- Tranquilly positioned, in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by lovely neighbours, we are on strict instructions to sell this treasure to nice Buyers.
- The large air-conditioned loungeroom is enclosed with double doors, making it an ideal home theatre or games room for the kids.
- The kitchen sits at the heart of the home and the adjacent laundry minimises household chores.
- Dining and family are offset, creating a vast and versatile space.
- The Master suite has a large walk in robe and ensuite. Generously proportioned, with neutral ensuite, it is the perfect adult sanctuary.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are comfortable doubles, nestled around the family bathroom and each is fitted with a robe and ceiling fan.
- The family bathroom has both shower and a bathtub for the kids.
- The secured, private yard is sheltered by an all-weather pitched colorbond patio, providing the perfect place for spending lazy weekends with friends.
- The low maintenance grounds are reticulated, and this corner lot provides ample space for off-street parking of a van or boat.
- Walking distance to Woodvale Nature Reserve, shops, café, Woodvale Tavern, Lake Yellagonga and a short drive to Edgewater Train Station.
- 2 split system air-conditioners for year-round comfort.
- NBN connectivity; reticulation; gas storage Rheem hot water system; storeroom under main roof.
- Approximately 1992 built with an estimated living area of approximately 126m2 on 393m2 corner block. No strata fees or common ground.
Market Trends in Woodvale
Median sale price
Woodvale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Woodvale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Woodvale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.