7/19 Marsden Street, Granville, NSW 2142
SOLD AT AUCTION BY DEEPAK BANGARH 0410 412 007, MANY MORE WANTED
PARRAMATTA FRINGE NORTH FACING BRIGHT SPACIOUS BOUTIQUE APARTMENT FEATURES PARRAMATTA CBD VIEWS
Enjoy Parramatta city skyline views from this bright three-bedroom apartment that features two separate balconies and stylish floating flooring throughout. The spacious open-plan living/dining area flows onto the main North-facing balcony, and the generous master bedroom opens onto a private second East-facing balcony. The fully functional kitchen and main bathroom are both well-presented, and there are built-in robes to two of three light-filled bedrooms. Also note this convenient location on the fringe of Parramatta CBD, within walking distance to Parramatta railway station, Harris Park restaurants, Westfield Shoppingtown.
- Split-system air conditioning to open-plan living/dining area
- Stylish home entertainment recess with floating shelving
- Generous North-facing covered balcony with city skyline views
- Gas kitchen with breakfast bar and dual drawer dishwasher
- Separate bath and shower to main bathroom; additional powder room
- Floating flooring and plentiful natural light to all three bedrooms
- Built-in robes to good-sized master and third bedrooms
- Master bedroom also opens onto a private East-facing balcony
- Well-equipped internal laundry; Built-in linen and storage cupboards
- Remote control secure parking for one car in generous 6m x 3m lock-up garage
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Market Trends in Granville
Median sale price
Granville median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Granville median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Granville number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.