$450.00 Per wek
49 Cowper Circle, Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Air conditioned, renovated and a short walk to train station.
• 3 good size bedrooms
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• 2 good size living areas
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, new appliances and plenty of cupboard space
• Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Newly installed split system air conditioner
• Large back yard
Take advantage of the close proximity to schools, shops, transport, as well as easy access to the M2 and M7 motorways.
The property is available Now.
Sorry - No pets
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
If you wish to view the property, a private inspection can be arranged by phoning our office on 02 9626 3333. Please register for a viewing and start an application: snug.com/apply/costiganhillsqh
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.”
Market Trends in Quakers Hill
Median sale price
Quakers Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Quakers Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Quakers Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.