2 Stonecutters Drive, Colebee, NSW 2761
Secluded Golf Front Position – Flat Easy Living
Beautifully maintained and presented, this quality built Mcdonald Jones home is the answer for the family seeking secluded space on a quiet street in Stonecutters Ridge.
This well planned home is situated on 610sqm, features multiple living spaces, separate dining area providing space and comfort for every member of the family and room for a pool!
The inside of the home is tastefully designed with high ceilings throughout, great colour selections and a unique floorplan.
- Huge backyard with room for a pool (STCA)
- Oversized alfresco, decking entertaining area in the backyard with downlights and ceiling fan
- Master bedroom is stylishly appointed and is not shy of space with outside access
- Home benefits from 3 spacious living areas and a separate dining area
- Modern kitchen filled with natural light
- High ceilings throughout
- secluded area with bush views
Local Area Amenity & Features
- 2min to William Dean Public School
- 9min to Plumpton High School
- 8min to Richard Johnson Anglican School
- 6min to Greenway shopping Village (incl Woolworths)
- 21min to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 12min to Schofields Train Station
- 14min to Norwest Business Park
- 6min to Sydney Business Park
- 1min to Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club
- 6min to M7 Entry (Richmond Rd)
- 42min to Sydney CBD
- For all local area and estate information, please visit www.stonecuttersridge.com.au
For more information or to arrange a VIP inspection please contact Nathan Fyffe on 0487 253 300 or Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416.
Market Trends in Colebee
Median sale price
Colebee median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Colebee median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Colebee number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.