28, 168 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Inner City Oasis, Brimming with Potential
Set on level 10 of 'Knightsbridge' the apartment is located in one of the best nooks in Surry Hills.
- Generous size kitchen with ample storage space
- Plush carpeted throughout
- Open living area that flows onto an enclosed balcony
- Bathroom featuring a shower and a bath for those cold winter days
- Bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe and access to the outdoor balcony
- Rooftop entertainers' terrace capturing 360-degree views
- Building facilities including BBQ area, gym, sauna and pool
- Pet-friendly building
- Right opposite Harmony Park, a haven for walking your furry friend or a quiet coffee stroll
- 150m walk to Oxford shopping mall (2-minute walk)
- 350m walk to Hyde Park (4-minute walk)
This apartment is perfectly poised whether you wish to bring your personal stamp with a renovation or lease it out as it is.
Total Area: 66m2
Outgoings (per quarter)
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected]
Market Trends in Surry Hills
Median sale price
Surry Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Surry Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Surry Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.