32 Cobb Street, Scarborough, WA 6019
POSITIONED BETWEEN SANDY BEACHES AND PARKLAND RESERVE – 383 SQM SITE
Positioned very close to the City Beach border in South Scarborough, this perfect building site with a northern light-filled aspect, is cleared and ready to build your new stylish easy-care home.
Wake up and enjoy a stunning view over the treetops and then walk just 550m to your local pathway to one of Perth's favourite beaches for some fun with your family or furry pet. This block could not be more ideally located!
* 383 sqm survey strata lot.
* 13m of street frontage onto Cobb Street.
* Elevated outlook with northern light-filled aspect.
* Cleared and ready for a new build.
* Approved building plans available upon request.
* 190m to Cobb Drabble Reserve.
* 550m to the walk trail to Peasholm Beach – ideal for swimming and playing with pets and family.
* 550m to Butlers Reserve – with massive sport ovals.
* 1km to Wembley Downs Primary School.
* 1.4km to The Downs Shopping Centre.
* 2.2km to Hale School and 3km to Churchlands Senior High School.
* Easy access to public transport.
* 1.8km to the Scarborough Beach precinct – with cafes, restaurants, bars and Olympic pool.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
Market Trends in Scarborough
Median sale price
Scarborough median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Scarborough median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Scarborough number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS LAND
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.