CONTACT AGENT FOR PRICE GUIDE
72 Drabble Road, Scarborough, WA 6019
DEVELOPMENT DIVERSITY ON DRABBLE – HUGE LANDHOLDING 1037 SQM OR A 518 SQM LOT, TAKE YOUR PICK
This property offers a five bedroom, two bathroom, two living areas, renovatable original retro style home with R30 zoning. Options include retaining the existing house and building behind, creating two street front lots or three villas.
With endless potential, those looking to secure a position in this convenient sought-after South Scarborough location will enjoy a short stroll to the beach for morning swims, family play dates at local grassy reserves and coffee at popular nearby cafes.
* Option 1 - buy the whole 1037 sqm site, invest and nest for a future development.
* Option 2 – the current owner will create two street front lots of 518 sqm and you can purchase one of the lots.
* 200m to Colin Ventnor Reserve.
* 450m to Butlers Reserve.
* 700m stroll to a pristine white beach.
* 850m to the Doric Street shops and popular General Public Food Café.
* 1.7km (approx.) to Scarborough Beach Pool, restaurants, bars, shops and the Scarborough entertainment zone.
* Close access to West Coast Highway.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
Market Trends in Scarborough
Median sale price
Scarborough median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Scarborough median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Scarborough number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.